This is OLA.
"It has been the best thing I could do for my kids
for it is a blessing to see them grow with
great values, morals, and a solid education.
Love OLA and the OLA family!!!"
Patty L. - Parent
Our teachers serve their vocation with
love, passion, and with a growth-mindset.
The high moral, academic, and personal
achievement standards of OLA
are at the forefront of all that we do.
The families that choose OLA for their children,
are invested in providing their children with a
strong foundation in faith, academics,
safe environment, and a greater sense of becoming
the very best versions of themselves.
- Preferences shall be given to active members of the parish.
- Under Archdiocesan guidelines for financial considerations, the optimum number of students per classroom is thirty-five (35).
- Transitional Kindergarten (TK) students must be four years of age on or before September 1st.
- Kindergarten students must be five years of age on or before September 1st.
- First grade students must be six years of age on or before September 1st.
- All students must comply with current California immunization and health requirements prior to re-enrollment.
- Our parish school will strive to have Catholic education accessible to as many students as possible, both with its educational programs and financial considerations; however, it may have insufficient resources to serve the educational needs of all students.
- The pastor and principal will review a students’ continued eligibility for enrollment in the parish school.