The Los Angeles Archdiocese Department of Catholic Schools utilizes the STAR Renaissance program for our standardized testing. OLA completes four testing windows throughout the school year. The faculty and administration review the data throughout the year to make ongoing adjustments to the curriculum and lessons so as to better meet the learning goals of the students. The test covers reading and math for grades two through eight and an early literacy assessment for grades Junior Kindergarten through third grade.
Testing Schedule 2019 - 2020
- Window 1: August 19th - September 17th
- Window 2: January 6th - January 24th
- Window 3: May 4th - May 19th
- Annual Screening Report: Graphs student progress over a school year.
- Diagnostic Report: Presents diagnostic and skill information for an individual student.